Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: Sedgewater Valley

`~Owltalon
She\Lionheart\RC
"Are you listening, starchild?"

Purrks: Agatha Kitty ACTIVE!

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

Alright... Windclan border and all of its... Windyness. She kept her tail high and ears alert and she stared out at the other side of the border. She didn't wanna seem hostile, but she could already feel her claws unsheathing. She sank them back into her paws and urged her muscles to stop tensing.

"Here we are!" A amber gaze rolled over the two warriors. One of which, was late. Since they still showed up before the patrol started Owltalon was pretty sure there were light, if any, consequences. She'd just ask about them once she reported.

"Keep your eyes peeled you two, we don't want to miss any marking spots or the approaching threat of Windclan claws." She scanned the area for a moment, her jaw hinged open as she smelt the air. Yup, scents of Riverclan were certainly fading. "Alright, Slatestripe, go left. Mudstroke, go right. I'll mark the border straight on, understood?"

(Are we all alright to follow the prompt? I really want owl to keep the fox skull cause she's really weird like that lol)
Tags: @occultation
@burntToast

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!