My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: Roaring Cliffs [Lionheart's Only]

`~Owltalon
She\Lionheart\RC
"Are you listening, starchild?"

Purrks: Agatha Kitty ACTIVE!

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

(Sorry! I was sleeping lol)

Owltalon was actually thinking about going on a nice little hunt before Dusklion called for her and Seabreeze. She perked her ears at the call of her name and quickly trotted over.

She was quite surprised seeing how they soon trotted out of Riverclan territory before making it to the outskirts. A large body of rocks stood like a triumphant reminder of power or something more symbolic.

Climbing? Owltalon didn't mind a good challenge, infact she loved 'em! But climbing when it was about to rain probably wouldn't turn out well for her due to her stiffening bones. Before even attempting to scrape her way up there, she stretched her hamstrings. She flashed Seabreeze a grateful smile seeing how he was considerate and wanted to give her enough space.

Waves sang rhythmic songs of passing as Owltalon swiftly made her way up. There was no time to dally even if she just wanted to stay out here and bask in the waves. After almost falling at least once she finally touched flat solid ground. She watched with a twinge of amusement as Seabreeze paused to watch the view. She didn't blame him though, it was a view a cat would never forget. She wondered if that's what everything looked like from the Floodstone.

Owltalon, being the little daredevil she is, leaned on the edge to see what's below it. What she saw wasn't very interesting but the markings on these rocks certainly where. Claws and teeth and only Starclan knows what else all marked these rocks like they owned them, clinging to its surface like a fossil of its time. She ran her scarred paw pads across them. Interesting.

Without another detour, she picked up her pace and urged herself to follow quickly despite the growing ache in her legs.

She followed Dusklion into a small cave-like entrance and she could tell it would be awhile before her one eye adjusted to the growing darkness.

She sat next to Seabreeze, giving Dusklion a good amount of space to do whatever or address whoever. Without instruction, Owltalon wasn't quite sure what to do next other than just listen. Wind whistled through her ears and ruffled her fur as she had indirectly gotten her question answered about the claw marks.

Despite her want to be professional, she grinned stupidly and gave Seabreeze a friendly nudge. They were all thinking the same thing! That's very cool, especially given the fact that they're all Lionheart's.

Tags: @Dolomedes
@taillow

(Sorry for mistakes rahhyh)

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!