View Single Post
Old April 28th, 2024, 05:47 AM
Stoopi sticker

Bump Policy: 1 week if my mood is busy, 4 days if not, 2 days if time sensitive. If i'm on hiatus, do not bump me
My Mood: Busy

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

OX Emberfang XO
Riverclan warrior | He/she/they | Shadow Fiend [Inactive], Beefed up T1 [Inactive]
That's..nice, at least he hasn't walked away yet which means Ember's on the right path. Oh boy this would take so long. But hey, maybe the question wasn't so stupid and he'll be alright and he'll- uh....oh, yep, they should get out of the way! "Oh, right" right right right right. He snapped back from his mind, skittering walking after Jayfrost as soon as he started to walk towards the edge of the camp. Okay so...they could talk more! This means they could talk more and Jay probably doesn't mind, right??? So, what should they talk about next..uh..probably something that matches what they were talking about before! Like uh...well, he's kinda running out of words regarding the event especially since Jay said he isn't interested! So would continuing to talk about it make him annoyed? Uh, what would Jay like to talk about?? He'd been following him a couple times, yea, but he doesn't want Jay to know that! What would Emberfang realistically know about him if he wasn't?

And then the first thing that came to mind was Garlicfeather. Well they seem close (he hates to admit that) since they talk a lot and they used to be mates or something so maybe he could ask something like uh..."hey..since you and Garlicfeather seem close to each other, so now i'm wondering, what was the thing that made you too close to each other?" he paused for a moment before a feeling of needing to add something on last minute "..Well, i- uh..but you don't really need to answer if you don't want to, but i was just curious...y'know..?" because what if Jay doesn't want to answer and feels uncomfortable around him?? Good impressions matter and...now he waits for the answer? Argh, it feels like every single part of his body was working over time to keep himself from stuttering and breaking down like some sort of unstable den in the rain by now.
[ @alec ]

groareroraqreoroar - dino
ghostie wuz herez