View Single Post
Old April 28th, 2024, 04:58 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: Former titans and going into shock [p]

Crowtooth
Windclan Tunneler/Fury | He/him | 51 Moons
Power Card: Cold Gust

Oh dear starclan Blazingstar actually hated Crowtooth and the warrior had no clue what he'd done to make him so mad. After all, you had to actually legitimately hate someone to task them with Firestorm's safety because Firestorm didnt just dislike safety, they actively ran from it. Keeping an eye on Firestorm entailed following her into whatever disaster she's caused and the exhausted tom would just rather nap please.

But no, he had tasking now and with a tired resigned sigh Crowtooth nodded "Ill do my best but she aint the type ta do well wit' mindin'. I can make excuses ta be around though, so I hope that works." Not that his efforts would mean anything in the end, as the consequences for her ill decisions came for her in a way none could stop. Still, he would and did try.

Then he was offered a boon, and black ears twitched up as the toms mind raced for what he might say. He could ask for something and stars was there so much he wanted. He wanted Twilightstar and Lightningstorm to know just how much they were not abandoned and be supported, he wished for guidance on where his life was going, he wished for special skills from a cat as monumental as Blazingstar to help his clan. But..... These asks were either going to be fulfilled in some way, not for him, or too simple in a way.

The tom had a greater ask that had been tormenting him for so long he couldnt resist.

"Ah, well I do 'ave somethin' thats been itchin' me...." A deep wheezing breath in. "It was years ago now but Ive been here before in a way. I-I died sir, tearin' out Dawnstars throat an' havin' mine taken out in turn. But I woke again, alive wit' no memory o' how an', as Id come ta discover, a power ta boot."

Crowtooths eyes were slightly desperate. "I need ta know why. Why me an' not others, how even, is there a purpose behind this i-it torments me. I know that while starclans all knowin' cats aint so I get if ya cant tell me everythin' but if ya could even tell me a hint I'd be grateful."

Though perhaps the tom would be less grateful when he had his answers, as core shaking and unanswering as they are.

@SuspiciousMindz