Old April 28th, 2024, 03:07 AM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Bump Policy: Any time hehe
My Mood: Blah

Default Re: "Sharpen your teeth" - RC Battle Training Event

Quote:
Originally Posted by occultation View Post
( @Fritter )

Okay, so he was paired with Garlicfeather. He was fairly familiar with the warrior, although they hadn't interacted too much. Scanning the crowd for his partner, he made his way over. "I'm ready if you are."
Garlic Feather
Purrks; Just a scratch| Beefed up tier 2|
He-Him { River Clan } Warrior

GarlicFeather took a lingering moment to process who he was paired with, and wasn’t sure if he was to be horrified or excited. He hastily made his way over to FadingSun and tried to swallow down his worries, if anything he assumed he should feel honoured, but he couldn’t make the link between why.’’Course! I’m absolutely ready! He’d just try not to think about it, id]t didn’t matter who he was paired with because in the end he got to sparr and fight and learn! And that in the end was pretty much the defining quality of his day, and so GarlicFeather felt excited once more after wilfully ignoring the sheer importance of the cat he was about to fight.

Heya! If you’re interested in rping feel free to message me whenever! I’m also lf help with rping better!
All pixel art used is credited here!
Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!
Art store: here
Formerly: | The-legendary-cowstar | Spider-Cow
Hello! Sometimes I'll be a little busy or get sick or not have access to my technology/Laptop so my apologies if I forget to reply or do something!