View Single Post
Old April 27th, 2024, 09:24 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlesun0112 View Post
@Dolomedes (on the outside it just looks like Riversong's got the far-off stare)

RIVERSONG

"You were named my mentor." "I'm... a mentor? Your mentor?" Riversong paused. Their head hurt more than ever, and it felt like something was going to shatter. A mentor. A TmReAnItOoRr. "A mentor...," they mumbled. Why did that title sound so familiar? Outside, a lone finch sang it's song. For some reason, the finch looked yBeRlOlWoNw. And it had wPiAnWgSs, like a bCiArTd usually had. Finch-cat? No, that wouldn't make sense. Brown-finch? Not quite. Finch...paw? Boom. In an instant, memories locked away burst from their containers and flooded Riversong's thoughts. Finchpaw... apprentice... my fFrAiUeLnTd, my fFrAiUeLnTd, my fFrAiUeLnTd. Oh, StarClan. How could they have forgotten? Oh, beautiful Finchpaw, lying there, fur covered in BbLrOoOwDn. We were going to FhIuGnHtT. It wWaAsSn't my fault. I'll see him NaEgVaEiRn. "Finchpaw... I'm sorry," Riversong whispered. "I couldn't be a good mentor. I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry..."

Morningpaw
He/him | TC apprentice | Moons: 4 | No purrks

When his so called mentor seemed to just ignore him, Morningpaw decided that he finally must've realized that he was being stupid and was going to go back to abandoning Morningpaw. That was rather than staring at Morningpaw like he was the dumb one and was acting all innocent. The apprentice huffed and laid back down in his nest, not even bothering to give any sort of reply to the warrior. If the warrior wanted to ignore Morningpaw then Morningpaw is going to ignore Riversong. It was as simple as that. The tom lashed his tail against the floor in harsh and quick thumps. Why did he have to have such a mentor, couldn't even own up to what they very clearly did. The nerve.

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!