View Single Post
Old April 27th, 2024, 08:18 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: ShadowClan Elders' Den

She/Her | Purrks Overlook

Attention flitting back to Whiterose when he spoke up, offering the flower she'd not noticed had fallen from her fur, the Medicine Cat blinked once, countenance brightening ever-so-slightly. "Oh, yes, thank you." A small smile spread over her face, tilting her mouth upward. "One of my family members gave it to me." She explained after a moment, eyes still twin embers of happiness.

"I mean, er, I still have to figure out which of them it was so I can properly thank them, but..."
Lostspark reached to to rub her other paw awkwardly. "I have an... alarmingly large amount of family, and considering all the cats that come and go to and from my den-" The Medicine Cat frowned, glancing over at Whiterose. What the hell was she doing? She had no reason to explain herself to a Clanmate?

But it felt nice, for the first time in forever, to talk to someone without being judged, without having to measure her every word. So tentatively, Lostspark continued. "I couldn't single out the scent of whoever dropped off this flower." She shrugged, lifting said item into her paws and tucking it back into her fur. "So I figured they'd realize I appreciate the gesture if they see me wearing it." She felt rather silly, talking this out - but Lostspark hadn't had... a friend, in forever. She wanted something simple like that. With no expectations, no burden, no pressure.

After a moment, the molly inclined her head. "Thank you. For the suggestions, by the way. They have been noted." Yikes. She was back to being stiffly, awkwardly formal.

[ @elaif - Whiterose ]

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.

Last edited by Rose; April 27th, 2024 at 08:20 PM.