View Single Post
Old April 27th, 2024, 08:01 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Default Re: Sweet Songs and Sharp Fangs [P]

She's trying so hard, but between the warmth that wraps around her as the bigger tom draws closer, and his soothing scent, it's a war to stay awake. Leoardsong is sleepy; her head lolls and the muscles of her face relax, releasing the tension this night had brought her. She cuddles in, feeling the rise and fall of her lover's chest, the rhythmic noise slowing her breathing. Wolffang's rumbling voice graces her ears, and even that had her consciousness struggling not to be dragged down into slumber.

"Aw... that's the... sweetest thing I've ever..... heard." She sighed, nuzzling herself closer to Wolfang as if trying to sap up all his warmth. Not that she was close, he just brought her this sustainable sense of comfort. The she-cat lids dropped as she leaned into the tom's muscular frame. "If you run off to StarClan ahead of me again," the molly flared to attention for a brief moment. "You can bet I'll be right on your tail and I'll step on it... for going ahead of me."

Leopardsong parted her maw in the longest yawn. Everything about her feels heavy from her arms to her paws. She should head back to the nursery, but forcing herself to get up now sounded excruciating. It was warm and safe, and Wolffang was here. She doubted she could move away from him even if she wanted to right now. It's been a while since she felt this sense of security, it was such a nice feeling.

"When I..." The molly started, blinking her eyes open briefly trying to fight off the tiredness. She lost her former thought, it was there. She knew it was there but it was like trying to catch smoke or air. Slumping her entire weight against the tom, although it probably wasn't much to him, she gave up on trying to pick up her head entirely, letting it fall against Wolffang and leaving it there.

"I'm tired... sleepy," She grumbled against Wolffang's fur. She'd like to talk more with him and try to decipher his words to see if she could work out any meaning to them. It felt like there was something there, something she could cling to in response to her feelings, but she was barely awake. It was hard to respond when she could hardly formulate a decent thought. She gave up on fighting a losing battle and let her consciousness slowly drift away, unaware of her near slip.

"Wolffang, I..." The she-cat started and then her voice peter out. Her lids slid shut and her breathing slowed as sleep finally cradled her in its tender embrace.

@TheNyanCatMinecart [sorry for the wait we can end this here or you can do the last post.]

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training