View Single Post
Old April 27th, 2024, 05:21 PM

Bump Policy: Bump me ASAP, or whenever :)
Default Re: answering the call [lionheart search event - warriors only!]

@burntToast @Zei @Morrigan @Dust @kittycatburmise @lark.
(Minnow under group work pressure is a cat w/ leaf personality lol)

Minnowsplash gathered alongside the rest of group four. They cast a scrutinizing glance at the "beaver dam," something they'd never seen before. Huh. You're telling me that THAT'S the thing keeping all the water back? Ehhh??? Forgetting their patrol mates, they padded closer to the wad. Minnowsplash stuck their nose into the pile and got a big sniff... and felt a breeze through their nose "Hey!" They looked around, embarrassed when they realized no one was there, and padded back to the group. "SoyeahIwanderedoffsorrybutguesswhatIfound?SorryId on'tdowellwithothercats.ImeanIthinkyouguysaregreat butit'smeandyeahcanwemoveonnow?OhgoshI'msosorryBla ckfrostforinterruptingand-" (they cut themselves off). Without waiting for a reply, they sat down and began clawing at the dirt awkwardly. "So like, if you stick your face at it," they muttered, feeling embarrassed. "It's a lot of air. So it's not the mud we have to focus on... too much anyways. We should go after the sticks first." Wow, you're a genius Minnowsplash. A stick wall is made of sticks. "But a lot of them are upright, so maybe dig at the bottom? Like loosen some dirt or something? 'Cause then the top will float away, right? And you don't even have to touch it! Shortens time, you know? And then the diggers can hitch a ride on top of the stick mass." Their eyes lowered. The dirt looks reaaaaal nice today. "But of course, if you think Blackfrost's idea is safer then we should go for that. It's... basically the same thing anyways. And I don't want any cat to get hurt today." They smiled crookedly. The sooner this was finished, the better.

-sign my sig below if you want-

Last edited by Littlesun0112; April 28th, 2024 at 02:48 PM.