View Single Post
Old April 27th, 2024, 04:43 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Rabbits belong in warrens, not birds [p]

Rabbitpaw
He/him | WC Apprentice Tunneler | Moons: 6 | Purrks: none | Part Manx cat

Rabbitpaw flicked an ear and looked over his shoulder from where he was messing with his nest in the apprentices den as he heard the voice of his mentor. Tunneling! They were finally tunneling! Yes, the blonde apprentice was on his paws in a flash and bounded out of the den and to his mentor. There was another warrior with him, Hawkfur, if his memory serves him well. Oh! Was the other warrior wanting to learn tunneling too? That's so cool. His green eyes moved from the warrior to his mentor as the other began to explain what it was like in the tunnels. Hmm, that sounded a bit spooky, what if he got lost? Well he just needs to make sure that he stays on the right!

The rest of it sounded easy enough. Head low, scent mark the right, chirp to find dead ends, easy peasy! Rabbitpaw will get this down really quick and then he'll hunt something down in the tunnels. You can feel other creatures through your whiskers, Crowtooth says. Hmm, The blond apprentice twitched his muzzle as he thought about this, he hasn't really thought about his whiskers before. Rabbitpaw looked over to Hawkfur who ummm... didn't look that great? Maybe? Rabbitpaw couldn't really tell if that was how Hawkfur always was or if there was something go wrong with him. Who knows? If there is an issue than Rabbitpaw would be there to help! Back to tunneling though, questions? Did he have questions?

He tilted his head, long rabbit-like ears flopping to the side with the motions as Rabbitpaw peered at his mentor. "When we were practicing fighting and stuff you said that the rain and wet makes the tunnels collapse and I was wondering if the frost melting in newleaf can make the tunnels...weird? I don't know the word? Dangerous maybe?" Rabbitpaw wasn't scared though, it was probably a pretty common thing for Crowtooth to tell him about a pattern, there was probably ways to know of a tunnel being unstable before stepping into the danger zone. "Can you tell if a tunnel is going to fall with your whiskers and ears? I imagine that it's loud."
[ @Mica - Hawkfur | @Rani - Crowtooth ]

Rabbitpaw gif made by ramen!
Rabbitpaw header made by Marigoldwhisper!

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!