Old April 27th, 2024, 09:30 AM
kitty of stars

Bump Policy: ⭐️ Every other day ⭐️
My Mood: Distracted
Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Fadedshade
Purrks: N/A
She/her {RiverClan} 19 moons

Calmly padding after Garlicfeather into the marshes, Fadedshade took in a big breath of fresh air. She loves hunting, and was excited to see if she could catch any good prey today. Fadedshade wanted to find a good fish, and take it back to the Clan to prove her hunting worth. She blinked, a little confused as Garlicfeather sped up, but matched his strides with her own. When they reached the river they were supposed to fish at, she listened to Garlicfeather’s grumpy words, then replied with her own. “Okay. I’ll head down that way.” Fadedshade waved her tail downriver, then padded off, keeping the older warrior in her sight. Hunching down in the reeds, she eyed the water carefully. She prayed to the stars that she would do well.
Fadedshade flashed a paw into the water, hopes flashing before her eyes. StarClan let me catch this! hooking her paw back up, a trout splashed onto the water. She gave it a quick bite, ending its struggle. She sat back, happy. Looking into the rippling water again, she spotted two large carp. Flashing a paw again, she missed the first Carp but flung out the second, not very gracefully. She struggled to get her mouth around its spine, the fish thrashing around the bank, then, Fadedshade jumping into the water to try to get it, the fish slipped back to safty into the water. Ugh! she sat back, glaring at the water. No more fish were going to come near her now, she had made to much of a ruckus. I may as well go back to Garlicfeather now. she thought, standing and picking up her trout. On the way back, she heard a small rustle in the fronds. She flattened her body, dropping her fish. A vole scuttled out, without even hearing her leap, it fell to her jaws quickly. Purring, she made her way back to Garlicfeather, the prey stuffed in her jaws.

{+1 trout, + 1 Vole }
Inventory: {2/5, 1 trout, 1 vole}
@Fritter - Garlicfeather @redshiftreign

Last edited by constellation; April 29th, 2024 at 05:54 PM.