View Single Post
Old April 27th, 2024, 08:31 AM
Health is questionable

Bump Policy: 1 week if my mood is busy, 4 days if not, 2 days if time sensitive. If i'm on hiatus, do not bump me
My Mood: Busy

Default Re: chilling by the water [rc picnic event! open to all!]

( Sunsetpaw )
Riverclan Apprentice | They/Them | Mind Reader, Herbal Knowledge T2, Rapid Recovery
The apprentice followed him closely behind him. What type of birds could be at the Havensprings? Lionsbeach probably had gulls, if they would guess. It just makes sense. It came to their mind that they haven't really seen too much birds. Maybe because they don't really go to the territory a lot other tha for patrols. The warriors seem to be doing their own things and honestly, Sunsetpaw didn't want to interupt them too much. And also...well...they didn't really know what way they should take the approach. "I'll keep that in mind They replied, nodding to the Lionheart's words. Even if he's not the best at catching birds, he's at least more experience and would most likely know what to do. Alright, time to make the attempt

[Rolled 18 16 | -2 due to it being their first time - Success, against all odds]

The apprentice did hear it too, and the bird became more obvious when Seabreeze motioned towards it. Right, this must be their chance. With a silent nod, they went ahead and dropped low. Paws crept forward on the ground. The bird seemed to be minding it's own business. Wonder what it's doing. Oh wait, now's not the time to be thinking that. 3..2..1..sorry, birdy. They leaped forward, claws landing on it's back. The bird squacked as they had their grip on it. Their jaws closed down at the bird's neck. And...that's...it, essentially. The tabby released the bird as it finally went lifeless. Once again, sorry "...is..that how you do it?" they asked, turning towards Seabreeze

groareroraqreoroar - dino
ghostie wuz herez