My Mood: Kingly
Default Re: "Your first breathe took ours away" [p]

╔══•●•══╗
~riverwhisper~
he/him | 24 moons | RiverClan
Purrks: Mind Reader
[tags; @Marigoldwhisper ]
╚══•●•══╝

(we had a field trip to a restaurant for lunch and when we finished the bus was like 30 minutes late )

Riverwhisper chuckled. "I do suppose I didn't need to promise that," he said light-heartedly. But he could see Swanberry's gaze was far away from the conversation. "What's up?" he asked, concern evident in his eyes. "You can tell me anything. I don't mind. I want to make sure that you're not worried. This is a happy day. Nothing can change that." he added.

"Names. Hmm. I was thinking... Pumpkinkit? It's a cute name." he said with a look that suggested he was deep in thought. He wouldn't tell her his plan. He would name one of the kits Berrykit because Swanberry was so amazing, so why shouldn't he name one of their kits after her? Riverwhisper wanted it to be a surprise (mostly because he wanted to see the look on her face when he said that). He purred just thinking about it, and he twined his tail with hers unconsciously.

leopard. trampled this place with cats | Rat(e)piales launches rats onto this sig |
Rose side-eyed the cats and rats. Was she here because her name was Kat? | oakcrane graffitis "oakcrane wuz here" everywhere

Character Creator! (read the description please, i just made a new version of someone else's game that had limited color options. it is their art, not mine!)