miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: RiverClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by alec View Post

->> jayfrost <<-
[ he/him | rc warrior | 26moons | burn baby burn ]
a tall silver classic-tabby with well groomed short to medium length fur and icy blue eyes

jayfrost couldnt help but smile at the kits reaction/introduction, it had been moons and he had almost forgotten how open and direct younger cats tended to be and it was quite honestly a refreshing change to all the cats his age and older lying their way through every word. keeping up appearances was a value long lost on him and honesty normally had the higher priority than avoiding conflict but the nagging voice in the back of his head and anxiety peak of disappointing another cat stole his words more often than not.
"i appreciate the compliment, doesnt matter which one you chose" he mewed, cold blue eye now resting on the kit, she didnt look particularly well fed and hadnt been around any of the other kits so he assumed that she wasnt riverclan born and didnt have the time to settle in yet, even better.
"im jayfrost and im very pleased to meet you too." a polite smile, brief shuffling to shift the weight off his straining shoulder and the usual tapping tail, only this time it wasnt out of anxiety or the effort to suppress a strong reaction but purely because he liked the dull sound and sensation.
"my friend goldfish is going to have her kits soon so i thought id come around and introduce myself before just barging in when its time" he explained, perhaps that explanation was overly complicated especially for a kit to understand. perhaps it was confusing to any cat not in his head, but he couldnt think of a less convoluted way to lay out their situation without going on a even longer tangent.

( hes so awkward *sob* )

Marigoldkit
She\Kit\RC
"Keep your head up! You need to look at the world around you!"

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

"Hey, don't mention it!" She smiled a smile full of mouse meat before turning away to hungrilly gulp down the rest of her meal. It was nice to know that someone else was willing to talk to her. Another friend perhaps? Oh yes! She'd love another one, that would be amazing. At least then she'd have someone to talk to or tackle during a playfight (though it seems she wont be having one of those in a longgg time.)

"Jayfrost..." Marigoldkit repeated to no one but herself. It was a nice name honestly, a name that also reflected the toms appearance. She glanced very quickly at the warrior before looking back at what remained of her mouse. Okay, she was right! He certainly looked like a "jayfrost".

Marigoldkit slowly very slowly lifted herself to her paws. It was a lot easier to do now but sitting up to quickly still resulted it a stupidity inconvenient headache. It was almost impressive how her own body was able to keep her down like this. How she longed to run and play but she couldn't. Not yet. She relaxed herself into a pleasant sit and she made an effort to groom her thickening fur.

She was genuinely surprised by how long it has gotten and how thick it was growing to be. She paused mid-lick to gawk at herself. Sure, patches where still as this as ever but some were stating to thicken. A flash of victory shown in her hazel eyes.

Kits? Goldfish? Goodness, she really needed to get out more. "Really? That's exciting! I wonder what they'll look like. Probably better than be right now, ha!" The small cat barked a laugh.

(He's just like me for real /hj)

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!