Eaglepaw
RiverClan
she/her | 7 moons | 31/100
[Golden and white tuxedo tabby with green eyes]
Purrks: Dreamwalker, HK T2
· · ────────────── · ·
[Seabreeze - @Dolomedes ]
· · ────────────── · ·
"I know who you are." Eaglepaw meowed abruptly, then cringed. She had been... a little on edge recently. She gave the lionheart an apologetic glance. "Sorry. Just nervous. Never swam before." Both a lie and a truth. She was nervous, but it had nothing to do with her lack of swimming prowess. She followed Seabreeze out to the springs, memories of the picnic sparking to life behind her eyes. She hoped they could do something like that again in the future.

Seabreeze seemed to be a respectable cat, and even with his promotion to lionheart he seemed to be just as cheerful and diligent as ever. She wondered how long he would last before falling into inadequacy just like everyone else.

No! She shouldn't think like that. Eaglepaw hissed under her breath, mentally berating herself for thinking so poorly of cats who had done nothing to upset her. The normally cheery and enthusiastic apprentice had fallen far from grace, it seemed. She lurked now, distrust in every movement and dislike in every glance. This clan had started to take its toll on her, just like everyone that came before her.

The young apprentice padded over to one of the pools, staring into the warm depths. A flicker of nerves--this time actually at the thought of swimming--crossing her face. She glanced at Seabreeze. "Okay... uh... 'ow do I begin?" Her lilting voice shook a little, expression bashful as she looked to the warrior for help.

Mistlewhisker is ShadowClan's current Deputy!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
---
Mistlewhisker header and sig by @/redshiftreign
~~~~~
CEASEFIRE NOW!!!