My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: foggy dreams and bone deep guilt [p]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marigoldwhisper View Post

Marigoldkit
She\Kit\RC
"Keep your head up! You need to look at the world around you!"

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

Assumed? How could she possibly assume anything! Minkpaw knew she was practically living under a rock, taken prisoner by her own growing nausea. That was enough to keep Marigoldkit's fur bristled.

She listened as Minkpaw took that time to explain, and during that lecture--- a lecture that was bittersweet and nostalgic ----her anger finally faded to a manageable amount. A medicine cat? They hadn't had one already? Huh... Okay so the order was Tansypaw then Mistyshard. She took notice of Minkpaw's growing sadness and she laid a careful paw on their shoulder. She still couldn't bring herself to say much else as she was still processing this information. Yet, Minkpaw deserved comfort even if it wasn't audible.

Dang it... More names? Marigoldkit was sure that she'd be waking up with a splitting headache from all this information. Okay okay... So Mossfreckle was Shadowclan's medicine cat... Also apparently Fadingsun was the new leader. Marigoldkit saw sure what to think about that especially since she quite recently just got introduced to another leader. Are they supposed to come and go this fast?

As her clanmate--- no no. She wasn't her clanmate anymore. Infact, she wasn't sure what Minkpaw was now ---further explained herself Marigoldkit began fighting back tears all over again. Hearing her thought process alone was stressing her out, she couldn't imagine having to decide what she had to.

"You're not self centered," Marigoldkit piped up with an edge lacing her voice. "You thought about what I might think before inviting me to come with you..."

What she said next make her rush to her trembling paws, her hazel milky eyes finally meeting her gaze after what felt like moons. She'd only looked at Minkpaw's twice. Once to figure out their color, twice to see what kind of nasty scar had formed on it. This time she was merely doing it to get her point across, her own heart weighing her down like a boulder of shame.

"No!" She screeched as she stood to her toes. "No... Please please visit me. I'm sorry if I sounded angry before, I'm sorry if it seems like I'd never wanna see you again, but that's wrong. I don't hate you Minkpaw... I said I'd be there for you, right? Plus, you're my best friend, why would I give that up?"

(WHAT GHE HECK!!! THATD BE SO DARN COOL! I'm very open to that idea)

->> minkpaw <<-
[ she/they | outsider | 13moons ]
a dark blueish grey and white she cat with silver eyes
minkpaw exhaled shakily, the relief of marigoldkits less than negative reaction washing over her and taking some of the exhaustion away.
"you dont have to apologize for sounding angry or being angry, you have every right to hate me quite frankly. but im very glad i'll get to visit you" she shuffled, tail unwrapping from where it had rested around her paws to invite marigoldkit closer. the fog wasnt nearly as biting
and intrusive anymore but the cold remained and even if this had no way of affecting marigoldkits physical body mink didnt want he to freeze anyway.
her invitation, however small, sparked the memory of blazingstar, moons ago, letting minkpaw press close and provide the comfort no one else had offered. she was grateful. she had been grateful and excited when it first happened, yes, but after moons on her own she was able to really truly value the clarity and comfort he had offered her. and she wanted to do the same.

"i'll try to do my best for you, and maybe you'll let me show you a thing or two"
she half-mumbled the latter part of the sentence, mentally somewhere between needing marigold to hear her words and praying she wouldnt.

( marigoldkit is gonna show up to her first apprentice training and just know everything out of nowhere hhdfsjdg )

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
my bios | rooks requirements

Last edited by alec; April 26th, 2024 at 04:00 PM.