Bump Policy: ⭐️ Every other day ⭐️
My Mood: Distracted
Default Re: ShadowClan Outsider Joining

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingnettle View Post
Lynxshade
Shadowclan Enforcer
29 moons | she/her

Shadow Fiend | Primal Instincts | Beefed Up (T3) | Bilingual (T3)
Lynxshade was marking the border when a strange, foul smell came to her nostrils. She halted and narrowed her eyes, raising her head to open her mouth and letting this scent come to her glands. Intruder. Right on the line.

The gray black-spotted feline quickened her pace, avoiding tufts of bracken and ditches full of pine needles until she caught sight of a dark shape lying down on the ground. She approached it carefully, but soon let her guard down as she recognized a weak black cat.

She sniffed her, then noticed she was barely awake. "Stranger, why have you come? You are in terrible shape." She sat down and gave her a few licks on her head. She was tempted to go and catch her something to eat quickly, but she couldn't do that. Maybe in the outskirts? No, first she needed to make sure a stranger didn't cross Shadowclan's borders. It was her duty.

The she-cat looked up, her eyes blinking Welty. She was confused, and her vision was hazy. She gasped for air, then whispered… ”my name is Bean… and I am looking for ShadowClan.”… exhausted, she collapsed back into her side.