Thread: Cattail Pond
View Single Post
Old April 26th, 2024, 12:28 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: Cattail Pond

Mudhound
Thunderclan Hornet | They/them | 35 Moons
Bilingual T2 | Flock Together T3 | Rapid Recovery | Beefed up T3

Cobwebs and marigold with Lightningpaw and Sprucejumper! If Mudhound was more wordy then they could make like a poem out of that! Buuuut they werent, they were just a happy hornet leading the duo to the pond, talking as they did.
"Sooooo Lightningpaw kiddo youre my sisters apprentice right? That makes Sprucey here your kinda cousin (kinda) as he was my apprentice! Now I only have Swanpaw and Leafpaw." And they were less close then Sprucejumper was to their mentor but that was besides the point. "How are you doing on your training? I was gonna run a hunting training session with Swanpaw soon and Im totally happy to add you if you wanna join? Sprucejumper can tell you Im a good hunting teacher I- Oh flowers! I think thats marigold!"

The pond was a riot of color around the edge, all pretty and everything in the very early spring air so the issue was less finding the blooms and finding which blooms were the right ones. But Mudhound was right at least and the three flowers they picked were indeed the right ones, bright orange and herby smelling.

@Fish @Alchemist Kitsune

Last edited by Rani; April 26th, 2024 at 12:28 AM.