Thread: [Multi-Faction] THC victims needed! (Closed <3)
View Single Post
Old April 25th, 2024, 08:36 PM
Welp I'm air not water

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Sad

Default Re: THC victims needed! (Finder)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poprock View Post
Hello hello! So as you all know there was going to be a shc raid on thc, but due to the demotion of the deputy that raid has been halted. On top of that, Shadefrost and Ospreysplash have been killed on the thc border and Hawkbite has been severely injured. Goopypaw simply can't take this lying down.

Goopypaw has grown up as sheltered as a cat can be in shc. No parents to love and raise him as a kit, no mentor to train him in the ways of a warrior. He has relied heavily on the enforcers to complete his training - but its almost always in groups with other apprentices. He rarely gets one on one time with adults he craves. The clan looks down on him as a stinky, soft hearted, pathetic apprentice. He is SO desperate to prove himself to Shadowclan. To show that he is worth loving. What better way than to avenge the cats killed/harmed at the THC border?

Goopy approaches Dawn about a plan for revenge. He has never experienced battle or seen death, so he doesn't truly understand the gravity of this plan but haha!! This plan entails tricking thc cats to get close to the border, then killing them. A patrol of Goopy and 4-5 battle ready shc cats are dispatched to the shc/thc border.

Goopy positions himself right on the border and cries for help (im so sick and shc wont help, look at me waaah!). Thc cats nearby will come close to investigate. They don't have to cross the border, but can if they want to help poor sickly goopy.

The shc patrol - who has been waiting in the shadows during this - strikes and kills the unsuspecting thc cats. Once their revenge has been completed, the patrol heads home. (what is done with the bodies can be decided later).

So what am I looking for?

THC VICTIMS:

And when I say victims, I mean cats that will be killed. Not injured and able to get away, but killed. Idc if these are throwaways, but I would prefer them to be warriors and not apps. IF you apply a cat you want to only get injured and not killed, they couldn't be snitches bc I don't want this coming back to Goopypaw LOL.

Shc patrol members:
Cats that are willing to kill thc cats. They will hide in the shadows while Goopy acts pathetic, then STRIKE. Warriors preferred BUT not required as long as an app has experience! Even better if they absolutely mutilate the thc victims... I want Goopy's first brush with death to be SCARY

And thats it! Just fill out this form and throw it my way! If there are a lot of shc cats applied and not a lot of thc cats, maybe hold off on adding more shc kitties just to keep things even. Ideally there will be more victims than perps!

Cat name:
About them (optional):
Role wanted:
Are you ok with them dying if thc?:
Tag me: @/poprock
Cat name: Stormshadow
About them: He's male and tough
Role wanted: THC victim
Tage: @Poprock
I am currently on hiatus, will make it as semi as possible so if am not answering for a long while, that is the reason why! Looking forward to being back full time, which is not happening until school starts up again. Will miss you all, have an amazing time! (mumbles 'lucky' under her breath)