ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Status: I speak English, Thai, German, Korean and some others
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Default Re: "Sharpen your teeth" - RC Battle Training Event

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittycatburmise View Post
Irisfrost

Irisfrost had been arching her back when Summerpaw came up to her. Coming out of her stretch, she listened to the apprentice's request. "Of course. It's good that you are taking initiative in your training." She had a growing respect for the tom. He would make a good warrior, if cats bothered to train him.

A frown tugged on Irisfrost's face when Summerpaw mentioned his mentor's failure to train him. Sometimes her clanmates' incompetence stunned her. If they couldn't train their apprentices, they should tell Fadingsun to reassign them, not just vanish into thin air. "Who's your mentor? I'll have a word with them."
Summerpaw dipped his head happily as Irisfrost accepted his request. Sitting beside the she-cat, the orange tom turned his head as Irisfrost asked who his mentor was. "My mentor's Minnowsplash" Summerpaw meowed to Irisfrost. Having a word with Minnowsplash wouldn't be mad, he might be reprimanded but the sooner he became a warrior the more he wouldn't be reprimanded.

Summerpaw looked up as Willowpaw approached him, the pretty brown and grey she-cat purred to Summerpaw. "Later tonight, during meal time I'm going to eat in the pretty place you found.. would you like to join me?" Willowpaw asked with a soft but small mew. This made Summerpaw's blue eyes widen a bit in surprise. His ears flicked in nervousness as he gazed into his pretty green eyes. "I-i uhm..." Summerpaw's face flushed lightly in embarrassment. "I'd like to ..... yes. I'll join you" Summerpaw mewed gently, his body was calm but his tail flicked madly behind him, revealing his happiness. Seeing Willowpaw happy nod as she padded at her mentors call, Summerpaw's blue eyes shown as he looked after the pretty she-cat.

"If this moment is our wave. Dont' be afraid, face it with more strength"
- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur @/Hollyheart of thunder

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3