Bump Policy: Any time hehe
My Mood: Blah

Default Re: RiverClan Patrols

Quote:
Originally Posted by redshiftreign View Post
EVENINGTHAW,
THE EXECUTIONER
@fritter [garlicfeather] , @Lucythecat [fadedshade]
Hearing the call of Garlicfeather, Evenignthaw lifted his head and turned to cross over to the rest of the patrol. He wanted this over and done with as soon as possible. It would mean more time to work on the things he needed to.

"Right," he nodded to Garlicfeather as he joined the group. "Let's get rolling. I'd like to be back before sundown, if you two think we can manage."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucythecat View Post
“Right.” Fadedshade said softly.
Garlic Feather
Purrks; Just a scratch| Beefed up tier 2|
He-Him { River Clan } Warrior

GarlicFeather gave a curt nod of acknowledgement as the two patrol members came over, he was in anything but a good mood today and two patrol members on time was just what he needed. Except it hadn't really improved his mood, simply lifted his expectations for how quickly this should get done. If anything he was in complete agreement with EveningThaw with wanting to get this done with as soon as possible. 'I'd hope so. I'm not personally in the mood to dabble with slacking right now so seeing as we all seem to be on common ground with getting this done let's head out right now.' With a brief glance over the two of them GarlicFeather hurried off with no intention to wait, his mind was focused on one thing and that was not making a fool of himself hunting whether it be land or water he was bad at it and in the angry seething pit of a mood he held he wasn't standing for failure.
(I'll make another post in RiverClan territory right after this one is sent!)

Heya! If you’re interested in rping feel free to message me whenever! I’m also lf help with rping better!
All pixel art used is credited here!
Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!
Art store: here
Formerly: | The-legendary-cowstar | Spider-Cow
Hello! Sometimes I'll be a little busy or get sick or not have access to my technology/Laptop so my apologies if I forget to reply or do something!