Eaglepaw
RiverClan
she/her | 7 moons | 28/100
[Golden and white tuxedo tabby with green eyes]
Purrks: Dreamwalker, HK T2
· · ────────────── · ·
[Seabreeze - @Dolomedes ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Battle training with Morningmimic, hunting with Mistyshard, territory with Fadingsun, as well as more advanced training. Now the young apprentice was looking for swimming. She didn't like the idea of swimming, as her fluffy fur would take forever to dry, but maybe... maybe she would actually enjoy it. Eaglepaw had been trying to speedrun her training, ever since she found Rushwater's chain collar on the ThunderClan border. She hadn't mentioned it to anyone except Fadingsun and Dusklion, since quite frankly she didn't trust a single cat in this clan save for them. And even then, Dusklion was really pushing it. The only reason she knew was because she was there when Eaglepaw found it. But Eaglepaw needed to become a warrior as quickly as possible, if she were going to avenge find her father.

Eaglepaw was only going to train with warriors she trusted. Seabreeze was hopefully one of them. Morningmimic was a bit of a stretch, but he had been the first to offer when she asked for battle training, so she wasn't going to pass that up. Padding over to the newly named Lionheart, Eaglepaw gave them a smile. "Hiya! If you're not busy, wouldja mind teaching me how to swim?" She glanced away, a little bashful. "I've never tried it before, and I want to see what it's like now that's it's warm out."

Mistlewhisker is ShadowClan's current Deputy!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
---
Mistlewhisker header and sig by @/redshiftreign
~~~~~
CEASEFIRE NOW!!!