Thread: [ThunderClan] ✩Dreamspirit Finder✩
View Single Post
Old April 24th, 2024, 09:50 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours. busy during weekdays until 4 p.m. EST
My Mood: Angelic
Default Re: ✩Dreamspirit Finder✩

hands you a blazepaw

blazepaw doesn't have too many friends at the moment, with the type of cat he is... self-superior and absorbed, reserved, definitely not easily attached to anyone, etc. but i feel a cat like dreamspirit could be good for him. if she's patient enough to get through his unwelcoming exterior, that is- you said she doesn't tolerate disrespect, which is a virtue blazepaw would agree with, and i def don't think he's going to be flat-out mean to her. unless she hits a sore spot somehow. he's just never really had a cat be kind to him in the sweet, sort of motherly way it seems like dreamspirit embodies, so that'd be very unfamiliar to him... over time i could see them developing a good, albeit strange relationship, where blazepaw cares(!!) about her but has no idea what to do about it and dreamspirit feels... well, however you think she would! that's all in the future though, we could just start with an interaction between them.

and maybe if you don't want them to start off as strangers, they could remember eachother from when dream was a new apprentice and blaze was a kit? she could've stopped by to play with and care for him sometimes, back before blaze was weird and angsty. so he might be a bit nicer/trusting to her then others...
blazepaw

my rp tracker

Last edited by zozelen; April 24th, 2024 at 10:01 PM.