ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Status: I speak English, Thai, German, Korean and some others
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Default Re: "Sharpen your teeth" - RC Battle Training Event

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittycatburmise View Post
Irisfrost

The she-cat's ears perked as Owltalon's words reached her ears. A spar? She hadn't had the chance to engage in one for a while, and she was eager to hone her fighting skills. There was a war on the horizon, both Owltalon and her knew it, and she needed her skills to be sharp when it came. Irisfrost walked towards them, already mentally preparing to fight. "I'll join," she told the two Lionhearts.

As she waited for other cats to show up, Irisfrost started stretching in preparation. She had been grooming herself before the event had disturbed her, and now she eased the stiffness in her limbs from sitting down.
(Ima just-)

Summerpaw padded up to the event, seeing Irisfrost he padded over stopping about half a tail-length from the she-cat, dipping his head he mewed. "Hi... I was wondering, ever sense we went fishing training together I was wondering if you could help me with ground hunting? I know I should probably be asking my mentor but I can't seem to find him anywhere..." Summerpaw mewed.

"If this moment is our wave. Dont' be afraid, face it with more strength"
- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur @/Hollyheart of thunder

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3