View Single Post
Old April 24th, 2024, 07:21 PM

Bump Policy: Whenever I am active always
My Mood: Sick
Default Re: Lightningpaw and the cursed Apprentice! (P)

Lightningpaw would hiss at the Apprentices words. "I haven't forgotten about anyone or anything! I just know that Follownose is with Starclan now! They will always be watching over Windclan! But what does my grief do for the clan? Me grieving would drive me crazy with as much time as I got on my hands!" Lightningpaw would hiss his tail lashing he had to dig his claws into the ground to keep from lashing his claws across Rabbitpaws face. Lightningpaw also cared about the Deputy he knew but he wasn't sure how he should grieve instead he could only focus on the future. On the battle with Riverclan on the cats who murdered his Deputy! Lightningpaw had to get away from Rabbitpaw before he did something he regretted. He would turn around and stomp off his claws flinging dirt in his wake. Getting his pelt and feet unusually dirty and for once not obsessively grooming himself to clean it.

For the rest of the day and not Lightningpaw wouldn't speak to Rabbitpaw going as far as to turn his back to the young apprentice in the den. And although they sometimes shared tongues after eating they didn't even do that. Lightningpaw usually was easy going and the like but right now Lightningpaw was very much holding a grudge. 'Try and insinuate I didn't care about Follownose! Mouse-brained Rabbitpaw! Of course I cared!' Lightningpaw would continue to stew.
@Dolomedes