Thread: Firefly Cove
View Single Post
Old April 24th, 2024, 07:19 PM
scarlet princess

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Lazy
Default Re: Firefly Cove

Blazepaw wanted to cut in between Riversong's words, wanted to say something at all, but nothing seemed able to escape him. Of course I would carry on, I have to. There was nothing else he could do. Blazepaw was going to become a warrior, going to be strong not for Thunderclan, but for himself. Maybe he'd meet some she-cats and have kits with one, getting older and growing scarred and tired. He'd forget Finchpaw's voice, his face, why they used to fight and why Blazepaw was so damn stubborn when it came to his brother. But he'd never forget Finchpaw, even if he tried to.

Blazepaw wasn't going to die young. He couldn't. Not now.

Then Riversong apologized to him. They closed their eyes, silent, in front of Finchpaw's grave. Blazepaw's emotions further slipped from his grasp and he backed away, almost seeming scared, gaze filled with bitterness and pain. He couldn't stay here. He needed to be the one who moved on, the one who lived. He was the one who'd be remembered now, not Finchpaw- not besides anyone but him.

Blazepaw backed further away from Riversong, then began to sprint- away from Firefly Cove, away from his brother's mentor, away from Finch. In the starlit night he ran back to camp, wind rushing through his fur and refusing to acknowledge the heat and water in his eyes. Blazepaw was never going to cry for him.

Not after tonight.

@Littlesun0112 (no need to reply thanks for the rp!)

my rp tracker

Last edited by zozelen; April 24th, 2024 at 07:19 PM.