View Single Post
Old April 24th, 2024, 07:01 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: A Pool Of Cold Blood... (PRIV)

Spiritbunny
| He/she/they | RC Warrior | Moons: 22 | No purrks |

Spiritbunny had been on one of their trying to brainstorm ideas walks. One that was ending up to be incredibly futile in success, because nothing! And she means nothing is coming to mind. Well, that's a slight exaggeration, but everything that has come to mind is all boring and bland and awful and bad. Nothing worthy of any positive connotations. That was, until they suddenly came to a stop and realized where exactly their thundering pacing paws had lead them. An area near the outskirts border. Well, at least it isn't at an actual border. They fear that Fadingsun would've had their head if that were the case. Wait, no, does this count? Well, no, it doesn't, he meant borders with clans because the issue was his fellow warriors messing up relations. Well-

Spiritbunny's head whipped around and dropped when he heard a nearby voice. It was distant but close enough to be caught on the wind. They were downwind to them and so it was clear that their scent wasn't really one of Riverclan. No it was one that had riverclan's scent from sneaking around the territory like now. Some filthy outsider trying to sneak in. Like they had with Fadingsun. Wow, they thought that the beautiful actress of war, Lion of Riverclan's battle patrol had cleared the bunch out. Though it has been awhile, maybe they decided to try their paw at it again. The riverclan warrior scurried up a nearby tree. Climbing with ease, they had been taught by their father. A neat little skill that she didn't use too often.

Well, time for the next act! Scene 1, Time to Join the Spirits. Oooh, that's a nice title. But this play has turned into a tragedy. Hidden by the leaves, Spiritbunny peered down at their prey. A tiny little wisp, now that was a spirit if they were living among them. Oh, the perfect prop for Spiritbunny's next act! They took a moment, to move along the branch until they were nearly above the outsider below. Then, it was their cue! They dropped, aiming to land on the white furred outsider, straight on the shoulders.
[ @Desert Rain Frog - Antlermutter ]

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!