View Single Post
Old April 24th, 2024, 06:36 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Lightningpaw and the cursed Apprentice! (P)

Rabbitpaw
He/him | WC Apprentice Tunneler | Moons: 6 | Purrks: none | Part Manx cat

Rabbitpaw wanted to shout back at Lightningpaw but he knew that wouldn't do anything to solve the issue at paw. Lightningpaw thinks that something deeper than the literal death of his deputy is making the blonde apprentice sad. What. Not only that but he dares to say that Rabbitpaw isn't allowed to grieve as he needs for his deputy. The only deputy he has ever known. Lightningpaw was acting like you need to move on past someone's death to work and be alright. That wasn't true! Rabbitpaw has been functioning fine, he has been taking care of himself and his clan, but he was still mourning his deputy. Grief doesn't go away, you learn to live around that missing part. Rabbitpaw is still learning to live with that missing part, but it enraged him so much. Lightningpaw didn't know what he was talking about. Taking in a deep breath, once then twice, Rabbitpaw took a moment to calm himself as much as he could.

"Listen, Lightningpaw, I am allowed to mourn for as long as I want. It isn't disrupting my care for myself and the clan. I am allowed to mourn. I am not just going to move on, it's been less than a moon, Lightningpaw. How can you just forget Fallownose? He was the deputy for your entire life, he helped the clan so much, he has always been there. So forgive me for taking more than a moon to mourn his passing." Rabbitpaw couldn't help the bite to his words with the last phrase. This was seriously making him upset. Something about the holier-than-thou type talk that Lightningpaw had was upsetting. Especially, around this type of topic. He obviously doesn't know Fallownose. How dare he speak for a deputy that he obviously doesn't care about.

Rabbitpaw gif made by ramen!
Rabbitpaw header made by Marigoldwhisper!

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!