Thread: Haven Springs
View Single Post
Old April 24th, 2024, 04:15 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Haven Springs

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Lionheart | Moons: 17 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”

It was incredibly awkward, but maybe that was just Seabreeze over reading things again. Look, regardless of if he knew that when Riverwhisper invited him on a hunt and that hunt would be with Frostmelt. Not only that but it was at Haven Springs. Man, what a coincidence. If he didn’t know any better, Seabreeze may have thought that Riverwhisper did such a thing on purpose. Well, they have both apologized since then and it wasn’t like it was a huge deal. Well, it was for Seabreeze but who knows. Frostmelt seems to be pretty calm about it, if a bit guilty, which makes Seabreeze feel guilty because he doesn’t want Frostmelt to feel at fault for something that was just the result of the lionheart’s over reacting. But here he was, padding through the familiar terrain on the way to Haven Springs with Frostmelt and Riverwhisper at his sides. Seabreeze took a big inhale of air before letting it go and beginning a conversation as Riverwhisper didn’t seem to be and the lionheart couldn’t handle going another moment in the awkward silence. “So, any reason why you asked us to come with you? Or was it just chance.” Seabreeze spoke, looking towards Riverwhisper’s general direction but the lionheart didn’t have the will to make eye contact with anyone.
[ @forest - Riverwhisper | @Epiales - Frostmelt ]
[ Just a note for future reference! The mention cannot touch any other letters or else it won’t work! Like the parentheses in your mention, that’s why me and Moth didn’t get the notif :3 ]

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!