View Single Post
Old April 24th, 2024, 01:52 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Lionheart | Moons: 17 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”

Seabreeze looked to Mudsmoke after he finished catching a fish and gave a swift little nod, “I’ll head back with you, it's been a good hunt. You are quite the hunter.” The lionheart offered before walking up the river bank to collect his fish. Seabreeze, with his mouth full, didn’t say much else as he began to lead Mudsmoke back through their previous locations to collect up all the prey. Nothing had been dug up and stolen thankfully, and with everything together, Seabreeze turned to lead the way back to camp with everything he caught in his own jaws. Mudsmoke seemed alright to carry everything he was carrying so the lionheart just kept an eye out just in case he ended up wanting any help. That was nice, it helped Seabreeze calm down a bit after getting used to another one of his clan mates and he was a talented warrior. Or at least he was when it came to hunting. Seabreeze actually hadn’t seen much of Mudsmoke around before this encounter so he didn’t know how well the other actually listened. Which really shouldn’t be something that he should question but given Riverclan’s track record with warriors and just in general-ness.

When Seabreeze stepped into camp, he made his way to the prey pile to drop off the prey, doing a little internal count of his own, and of Mudsmoke’s when the warrior dropped off his own. Nice! That was between only two cats as well!
[ @burntToast - Mudsmoke ]
[ 3/8; 1 Salmon, 1 Trout, 1 Mouse ]
[ Okie! I’ll get all this added to the storage! Thanks, this was fun! We’ll have to have more Mudsmoke and Seabreeze interactions in the future if you feel up to it! ]

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!