View Single Post
Old April 24th, 2024, 12:44 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: chilling by the water [rc picnic event! open to all!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minkuu View Post
( Sunsetpaw )
Riverclan Apprentice | They/Them | Mind Reader, Herbal Knowledge T2, Rapid Recovery
The apprentice followed along with the crowd as Fadingsun leads them into the haven springs. As they arrived, they looked around the area. Still as nice as the last time they went there. Last time they went there? It was for a patrol, wasn't it? The one with Winterpaw and two other cats? Speaking of Winterpaw, Sunsetpaw didn't really notice him anywhere now that the crowd had moved to the springs. If he did come to the event, maybe they could've talked to him once more. Some things just seem a little bit...concerning. He could use a little break..or...would that not help at all..? There's still a chance for him to get better, and Sunsetpaw wants to make sure of that but with the way he already thinks of them...doubt it'll be easy even getting to him. Maybe they should focus on the event happening at the moment. But it's just that they can't help but wonder about it. Right..they should try to focus on relaxing and trying to socialize. And hunting. Hm...would they be able to catch any birds here?

Their ears perked up at another cat's voice, head turning instinctively. Oh! That was Seabreeze, right? Yea, they remembered him! They waved back at the Lionheart "Hello! Of course, i don't mind hunting with you at all! And...uh..you really don't need to apologize for that! It's alright!" they mewed, in an upbeat and cheerful tone, one they had mostly spoken with when they're talking to others. They've never tried catching any birds, have they? At least that's what they remembered. So trying to catch one'll be quite the new experience! Hm..it seems harder. Since birds have wings, then that must mean they could go anywhere they want quickly. Soaring through the skies with feathered wings seems like a fun experience. Maybe a little scary. Do they have limits to the places they could go..? Like how the clans have borders and cats can't tresspass through them..? It seems like one more question added to the pile of things they could never get the answer to
[ @Dolomedes ]

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Lionheart | Moons: 17 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”

Seabreeze smiled as the apprentice didn’t seem to mind the mess that he was. He motioned with a paw for Sunsetpaw to follow as they broke away from the group, prey wasn’t likely to be so close to such a big group of cats after all. Or at least, any that was smart. Birds tend to skitter more than the slower prey, in Seabreeze’s opinion birds weren’t worth the effort. They are a pain to catch and then when you eat them you get more feathers than food. Even so he caught them because they were prey and he wasn’t really that picky when it came down to it, besides he knows that someone in the clan must prefer them. He wasn’t sure how the apprentice felt about catching them though, they weren’t uncommon, but training tends to hit land prey and fishing before anything, if any at all, about catching birds. “I’m not the best at catching birds, but if you need any help, I am more than happy to try giving some advice.” The lionheart offered before turning his attention to the world around the pair in search of some prey.

[ D20: 12 | Shaky pass ] Seabreeze almost missed it, but the sound of nearby fluttering caught his attention and he motioned towards the sound noiselessly, so the apprentice could try for it first. Seabreeze wanted to give them a chance before himself. If they didn’t want to go first then Seabreeze could go ahead.

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!