Thread: [ThunderClan] ✩Dreamspirit Finder✩
View Single Post
Old April 24th, 2024, 11:24 AM
Oat milk drinker

Default Re: ✩Dreamspirit Finder✩

Going to throw in Badgerear as a friend/ crush future mate!

He is around 20 moons so a bit older and is based off my own cat who I describe as a Buddhist monk reincarnated as a cat.

He's a big fluffy white cat with black patches and a giant fluffy black tail. He has misshapen ears that are small, slightly curled over and sit on the side of his instead of the top. The back story on this is on his first patrol as an apprentice he got attacked and his ears just healed like this which he became super insecure about and was teased about when he was younger. But has since grown and still insecure about his looks he doesn't let teasing affect him now.

He is a really chill cat and easy going boy. He is large so can look intimating but he really isn't a fighter and would prefer to resolve things peacefully. He loves kits and loves other cats. He's chatty and joker but can be a bit dense or not the smartest cat. He's more easy going and not driven so he would prefer just hanging around camp and chatting to his clan mates but he understands the warrior code.

He is also a cis straight male too if that's important.