View Single Post
Old April 24th, 2024, 11:08 AM

Bump Policy: After 24 hours if i'm not online. || I got church on Wednesdays and Sundays + Saturdays
My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by burntToast View Post

|[ Evening'kit ]|
She/her | 2 moons | kin: Gecko'kit | Shadowclan | Loyal

"Active"
__________________________________________________ ___
Eveningkit looked up from her nest, she herself was very bored. She had been couped up in the nursery purely because there wasn't anything interesting to do! She wanted to become an apprentice already but she knew the rules. Now kit under the age of six moons was allowed to become an apprentice, and sadly she was definitely not six moons. She let out a grumpy sigh as her amber eyes scanned the every dark corner of the nursery.

That's when she noticed Venomkit, who was spinning around in a circle....well that was wierd at all. Eveningkit watched curiously for a moment longer, usually she would have to deal with her littermate, Geckokit, around about now but he had gone to the clearing leaving her to her moping and boredom alone. It seemed she wasn't the only one without anything to do.

Eveningkit rose to her paws, stretching them as she stepped out of her nest and trotted over to her denmate. "hi!" she purred, greeting the tom as she neared him. Once in a few pawsteps distance she sat down and tilted her head to the side curiously. "What you are doing?" she asked amused.

|[TAGS]|
-Venomkit@CallMeCrimson

|-| VenomKit |-| <Arial Narrow> |-|
|-| A black cat with dark green eyes and puffs of white in his fur - 2 moons - Tom - Straight - Purrks: N/A |-|

---------------------------------------

He stopped, and dizzily looked around. he finally found his footing and looked at the other kits, "Hm? I'm being bored? Is dat a thing?"