Old April 24th, 2024, 09:12 AM
Engaged to Moonraven

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

Default put on your war paint

╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Talonpaw
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

Talonpaw dragged himself out of the apprentices den with a huff as he scanned the clearing for Starlingflight. The only thing that Fadingsun had said that was true was that he could be training. He had mainly been worried Starlingflight didn't care—about him or about his training—but he couldn't put it off longer. He needed to learn for his own safety.

"Starlingflight?" he murmured as he spotted the she-cat, an inexplicable feeling of anxiety washing over him. She was going to yell at him. She was going to call him names. That was what he had done.

Talonpaw quickly clamped down on those feelings and shoved them as far away as he could. She was different—had to be. Tinystorm had risked his life to save him from dogs and Starlingflight had done the same when ThunderClan had attacked RiverClan. Tinystorm had been different. Starlingflight must be different. If she wasn't...

"I don't have much training. My previous mentor only managed to start a territory tour and then the flood happened. And I was gone for a while."

@Tiabirb