Thread: Icy Heartlands
View Single Post
Old April 24th, 2024, 08:36 AM
Frostfire

Bump Policy: during the weak days from 6 am to 3 pm :) depending if im on.
My Mood: Stressed

ShadowClan Re: Icy Heartlands

LostPaw

"starclan wanted me...yet you refused me!"

Lostpaw padded around and sniffed the air, her last kill was small, she needed something bigger, her claws iched to fix her hunting skills. she dropped into a hunting crouch when she smelled a frog, those were hard to hunt, very slippery. she stalked forward and opened her mouth to scent it, it smelled so good. she was hungry but she had to hunt for the clan first. "got you.." she whispered as she spotted the ugly little thing, she wiggled her hips and then pounced, this time she went over it and turned and made it hop into the place she was stalking it, she followed it and noted the dirt all over the ground, she let her claws make big dust clouds and the frog as easy to spot now, she pounced again and this time, she pinned it perfectly, she lowered her head and killed it, her eyes in slits at the adrenaline. she then picked it up and padded over to the hole she had buried her other prey and undug it and picked it up. this would do...this would do.
WindClan- N/A
StarClan- Echoheart, Spottedfur,
Dark forest- N/A
outskirts- adderkit-2M/tom, garfy-20M/she, king snowflake-10M/Tom