View Single Post
Old April 24th, 2024, 08:35 AM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: talons in winter

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Lionheart | Moons: 17 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”

Seabreeze swiftly trotted over to Dusklion after the lionheart was called him over, hunting was fine. He's pretty okay with hunting. Though he wasn't sure why they needed to do so near the outskirt border. It brought up... unpleasant memories. The tom didn't give them time to grow or fester and he nodded to show he understood. He turned to the apprentice at his side. Winterpaw, then? Seabreeze wasn't very familiar with him but he seems old enough to know how to hunt, though looks could be deceiving and Seabreeze wouldn't mind giving a lesson in the case that the apprentice didn't know quite what he was doing. The lionheart followed after Dusklion as they walked out into the territory. "How is your training, Winterpaw? Do you need any help or are you good to go?" He asked lightly, not wanting to accidentally assume wrong but wanting to offer help just in case.

Blue eyes swept through the terrain that he has grown especially familiar with in the past few moons, after his whole deal with everything. Wow, talk about vague with that one Seabreeze. He didn't want to think about it and then got snippy with his patrol mates. Or...was this a patrol? Dusklion didn't name any other groups so maybe a small trip out to the territory for something, or needing something to do with her paws and Seabreeze and Winterpaw was just spotted first. Either way, the lionheart also quite liked keeping busy, distracted. Though it was becoming increasingly difficult as his mind brought up a different hunting patrol that happened not too long ago. At least in his mind it wasn't too long ago.
[ @taillow - Dusklion | @hermeswind - Winterpaw ]

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!