My Mood: Adorable

Default "Sharpen your teeth" - RC Battle Training Event

Event [#event]

`~Owltalon
She\Lionheart\RC
"Are you listening, starchild?"

Purrks: Agatha Kitty ACTIVE!

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

War, war, war. Angry cats at their shorelines, bloodstained claws at their pelts. Riverclan was in hot water, heck boiling water, and there was no way they weren't gonna fight against the odds and win while in a crowd of thousands.

With her paws buzzing with a new sense of determination (and excitement) she bounded up to the base of the Floodstone, clearing her voice before she let out a shrill yowl.

"Cats of Riverclan! Perk your ears, close your maws! We all know the tensions between certain clans are only rising higher, and if we wanna keep our glorious pelts intact we've gotta fight for what's ours! Please, all interested in some friendly sparring between clanmates gather at the Floodstone. Today is the day they'll regret ever even thinking about raging war with us."

With one last yell of encouragement, she sat back down to her paws and grinned eagerly at any possibility approaching cats.

She hoped arrivals would be full as they truly were on the verge of severe battle. But hey, Riverclan was a stubborn bunch of cats and she would know as she was stubborn herself. Battle training was very much needed among her clanmates especially with slacking mentors and such. This could be their ticket to revival.

Hello hello! This is my first event, so please bare with me, haha! Anyone who wishes to participate will be randomly paired up with another cat with the same rank (apprentice with apprentice, warrior with warrior). These cats will be randomly selected via magic wheel.

Also! Please, keep your claws unseen! We don't need unnecessary visits to the med den. Plus, this whole event is supposed to be a learning experience. If I see any claw action or blood spilling in any post I'll be quick to pop in IC and address these issues accordingly (if any of these things take place, Owltalon will happily take them out of the event and give them a good talking to).

One last thing: have fun! Riverclan didn't raise a buncha sore losers! So go on now, sharpen up your skills and get ready for the threat of invasion.

( @Dust @Dark @Silverfur & Co @appariitiion @Jade @beau @Madelaine @furrensic @Dirtfur @Silverware @The Kitty. @Abyssopelagic @stag @Astraea @Peril @Sklee @JackHunt_17 @iliri @LostInTheOrchids @Frozen Reign @WinterMara @poppy @Fritter @Wintersun @starry @Tiabirb @elswhere @Beetlenose @Swiftheart <3 @nyx @Galaxy_ @Ian @Apollo. @taillow @bubble[error]. @Bean @Tecumori @Zei @SpiritWolf_yt @sol. @MockingRabbit @forest @occultation @Kaybug. @Caspian @Streamtail @Red Dawn @Fernwillow @Starii @Dakotaa @lem~ @wendigo @hermeswind @Spookez. @SeonghwasBunnyEars @Ymir @FruitBatz @redshiftreign @Frosted pelt @Cinnamon~ @Eden @Morrigan @Cornbread1233 @Snowyfeathr @Minkuu @Katiethewolfchild @roo! @Spider-in-the-corner @tulin @Carrot @DarkGold @SunsetWhisker @Ladiebugg @ChaosBringer. @hades. @Neptune. @Wyv3rn @Saki @RavensCall @Sleek @Theodore_510 @braveleopard. @paris @leopardheart00 @Moonlit @LunaStar22 @Fish @Hestia! @CapriSunx @Mica @hawkboi @_*LAutnhaesntaar*_ @spoon_ @Blueberry^^^Galaxy @Alastor @Pumpkin Latte @Kuwu @endlesshax @Samantha @Desert Rain Frog @Firestar512 @tinypaws @.Sunshine. @indiebee @Moon Shark @Kieran. @lys.luvbot @lesbianism @Naila @chickadee @arrow. @Marigoldwhisper @Artemis @Myling @f0rg0tt3n_v0id @Beanz @Epiales @alec @IntrovertIRL @Never @Bluue @Butternose @ellie @kittycatburmise @JellyMoons @SentimentalSquid @Lillexcore @ashstar1 @RoboPrism @Dolomedes @Littlesun0112 @Fits @zozelen @Moondapple @bramblemask @Blazing @JuniperSeed @20874 @XxIndigoxX @DaffodilFlight @Seamrog @IDIOTICBEAN101 @PoisonOrchid @lark. @Wavesong @Forgetfulshape )

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!

Last edited by Marigoldwhisper; April 23rd, 2024 at 09:45 PM.