View Single Post
Old April 23rd, 2024, 07:47 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Patrols

[Drizzlecloud has called for herb patrols, and if you’ve been mentioned, you’ve been placed on one of them! If you do not wish to be put on a patrol, please vm me and request to be replaced within three days of the patrols being organized. (If you want to be replaced, let me know by April 26th)

These patrols will be due by May 3rd at 11:59 PM EST. If you need an extension, please let me know before then, however, you may ask for an extension up to three days after the due date (May 6th). If this is done, you may still be subject to very minor punishment (such as a scolding, as well as Drizzlecloud’s disappointment!).

Lack of communication whatsoever will result in a moderate punishment. Communication after the due date will result in a minor punishment. Communicating that you are not able to finish the patrol on time/asking for an extension will result in no punishments.

When it comes to replies, bumping someone after 48 hours with no response is acceptable, but after 72 hours you may skip their turn.

Patrol leaders, please remember to add your patrols to the patrol menu! If you do not know how, let me know, and I can add it for you.]

The medicine den’s herb storage was slacking as of late–a lot of herbs had gone bad, and they were certainly in need of restocking ASAP. So, after making up a small list in her head, Drizzlecloud toddled out of the den, her head hanging low as she made her way to the space beneath the stormcrest. “Thunderclan! Herb patrols! Gather, please!”

Patrol One: Marigold and Cobwebs

“Mudhound[ @Rani ]? Hello~” Drizzlecloud purred out her friend’s name jovially as she gave the tripod a nod. “I’ll be sending you, Sprucejumper[ @Alchemist Kitsune ] and Lightningpaw[ @Fish ] to Cattail Pond.” She paused for a moment, head tilted to the left as she peered at one of their newest warriors. “Sprucejumper, congratulations on completing your training.” The congratulations was mewed quietly to the warrior upon his arrival before she continued.

“I’d like for you three to look for marigold flowers. The flower itself has many petals, and it’s colours are usually a bright orange or yellow. The stems themselves are a prominent green colour, and they usually bloom in groups rather than on their lonesome. They smell very sweet!” Drizzlecloud explained, nodding along with her own words as she spoke them aloud. “...And, if you come across any, try to bring back some cobwebs!”

Patrol Two: Poppies and Cobwebs

When she was done sending off the first patrol, she shifted her gaze to pick out the next few cats among the crowd. “Eggbite [ @Ladiebugg ], could you lead a patrol for me?” She called out softly, waving her tail invitingly to the warrior. “Bring Sunleap [ @Katiethewolfchild ] and Elkpaw [ @dino. ] with you to Firefly Cove.”

“You three will be looking for poppy flowers. Poppies are bright red flowers with lots of little black seeds. The seeds are generally what we want, but it’s easier to gather up the flowers themselves, you see… And, if you can manage, try to scrounge up some cobwebs too.” Drizzlecloud nodded her head to the group, waving them off encouragingly. “Enjoy the cove! It’s quite beautiful as it gets warmer out here.”

Patrol Three: Juniper Berries and Stinging Nettle

Last patrol, but certainly not least! “Cunningshrike[ @redshiftreign ]! Hello!” Drizzlecloud trilled at the sight of the tom. “I’d like for you to lead a patrol for me. You’ll be taking Dragonflycliff [ @hermeswind ] and Poppypaw [ @Estelle ] along with you! Do take good care of each other while you’re out.”

“Juniper Berries and Stinging Nettle are what you’re after–and they’re both fairly easy to find! You can easily find each just by wandering the dry parts of our territory, but I’ll be sending you to the Thunderglade today. Juniper Berries are a purplish-blue colour, and you’ll find them on bushes with dark, spiky leaves… They have a strong scent. Stinging Nettle on the other paw, they grow alongside stinging barbs, on large stalks with spiny, green little seeds. Be careful not to ingest these, and also do be careful in bringing them back. They might leave a tingly, stinging sensation on the skin. Just be careful handling them, okay?”

[Patrol leaders, make sure to report back to Drizzlecloud once the patrol is done! ]

Bump Policy: 72 hours!
Often inactive on weekends!

Click here for my character site!

Last edited by Omari; April 24th, 2024 at 01:37 PM.