View Single Post
Old April 23rd, 2024, 06:42 PM
Obsessed with Zane

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Bored

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Dreamspirit
Dilute leopard spotted and calico she-cat with unusual pale eyes and a short curly tail.
She/They | 13 Moons | Mother-like
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Dreamspirit blinked, slightly alarmed and taken aback at the young kit's harsh words. Who was this kit anyway and what was he so pressed about? her usual calm and serene expression dropped to a slight frown. Never had she ever been "lectured" to by a tiny kit. This oblivious kit obviously knew nothing of her, and she was about to teach him a good thing or two.

"Uh-huh," She narrowed her eyes, and slowly nodded, amused by Rosekit's confidence. "And what do you know about being a warrior, Mr.? I'm sure you know all we do is fight, hunt, and discuss very, very important topics, am I right?" She tilted her head to the side, smiling. Without letting Rosekit say anything, she began again. "And I'm sure you really do enjoy your time being a kit and not having an responsibilities hanging around the Nursery. Can't a warrior have the same freedom you kits have? Not for a little bit?" Her smile turned down back to a disappointed frown.

"And I would absolutely love for you to cut that attitude because that is not how you talk to anybody. Warrior or not." She said, almost a hiss. "You sure wouldn't like that if some cat spat at you like that, wouldn't you, dear?" She paused, before nudging some of the other kits away from her so they wouldn't be involved in the conversation her and Rosekit were apparently having. She turned back to the arrogant kit, with a much sterner attitude than she had previously. She didn't know who this kit was and who raised him, but this was definitely an example of how not to raise your kit.

"And listen, young man. I don't want to hear anything else from you because I am, in fact, too exhausted to deal with arrogant kits right now. Either knock some sense into yourself, or I'll have somebody else deal with your behaviour." With an irritated flick of her ear, she turned back, and before completely leaving, she glanced behind her, looking directly into Rosekit. "If you're waiting for an apology," Her gaze softened and her frown turned up to a sweet, reassuring smile. "I'm sorry, dear, didn't mean to annoy you or anyone else any."

{ @Weekend-Wondering }
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^

My Characters <3
Come to my Art Shop!

Last edited by Starphobia; April 24th, 2024 at 12:22 PM.