My Mood: Kingly
Default Re: ._+-kit finder-+_.

Quote:
Originally Posted by braveleopard. View Post
[img]this will be filled in with an image later.[/img]
​H U C K L E B E R R Y K I T

"If you can't beat 'em, join 'em."

—————————————
He/Him (later demiboy) | Undecided Orientation | moons (TBD) | "What in fish-swam tarnation are you doing?!"

✦ ✦ ✦
⠀⠀⠀⠀

Huckleberrykit is a cream-white cinnamon calico. He is a bit pudgy. He is long-furred and chaotic with long ear tufts. He has dirty brown-green eyes. Huckleberrykit often gets leaves, debris, and sticks stuck in his fur.

Huckleberrykit tries to be a good friend. He makes sure his friends are in good shape and are okay. He cares for them a lot, though he isn't very organized and easily gets out of hand. This tom tries not to be a tattletale, leading him to make mistakes for not doing the right thing. He is a bit of a pushover, but he can be helped to fix that.

Huckleberrykit wants to be a good warrior and a good asset to RiverClan. He likes making friends with older cats throughout his kithood, however will grow into people his age in apprentincehood.

Plot idea:
as an app, he befriends troublesome cats and gets roped into their trouble and always gets blamed. and, being a pushover, he is told to not tell and always obeys his fake friends. oh and also he wants to be a storyteller like the elders- and he might get sucked into forbidden love and be torn apart in his heart.

@forest. @Marigoldwhisper
i love him! perhaps a name change ut idrm chuckle is amazing
Quote:
Originally Posted by ramen View Post
Name: Pumpkinkit || Pumpkinpaw || Pumpkinslip
Personality: Compassionate and caring, she'll aid anyone who needs help, and is warm and encouraging to others.
Full Appearance: Fluffy dilute calico she-cat with large, emerald green eyes and a stubby tail.
Shortened Allegiance Version (optional): Dilute calico she-cat with green eyes
Plot Ideas: With a stubbier-than-usual tail, Pumpkin will find it harder to balance while swimming and may require more lessons, leaving her tired and a bit frustrated.
Other:
Mention Us: @Marigoldwhisper @forest

will definitely edit and put more effort into later-
i love her(i definitely didn't name one of my ocs pumpkinstem back in 21- )

leopard. trampled this place with cats | Rat(e)piales launches rats onto this sig |
Rose side-eyed the cats and rats. Was she here because her name was Kat? | oakcrane graffitis "oakcrane wuz here" everywhere

Character Creator! (read the description please, i just made a new version of someone else's game that had limited color options. it is their art, not mine!)