I'm so lost ;v;

Gender: ✭|she/her; but I don't mind being called by any pronouns :'3|✭
Bump Policy: ✎✭|{After 24 hours, and 48 hours on weekdays}|✭✎
My Mood: Devilish
Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post
[Open]
Leopardsong yawned as she rosed from her nest and arched her back in a curve. The she-cat twitched her tail back and forth, ears lifted as she heard a commotion from outside the den. The death of Fallownose weighed like a heavy blanket on WindClan, but life still went on. With the newleaf here, if she could convince one of the warriors, she could see about holding a little hunting event for the kittens. She hasn't had anyone ask about the kit curriculum in forever. She could stretch her legs and the kits could have some fun. "Kits, does anyone want to learn how to do a hunting crouch and pounce?" Leopardsong asked.

|[ Quail'kit ]|
she/her | 4 moons | WC | energetic & friendly
"ACTIVE"

__________________________________________________ _
Quail'kits ears twitched at the sound of someone's voice, she didn't feel like getting up yet. It was too early and her nest was too cozy. Her mind immediately changed when she heard one of the queens mention hunting. Her head shot up immediately, moss and sticks still stuck in her unkempt fur as she looked for the source of the conversation. Finally spotting Leopardsong and Vinekit.

Quail'kit didn't even give herself time to fully wake up and immediately dove out of her nest and bounded towards Leopardsong, stumbling over her own paws and squinting her eyes up at the queen as they adjusted to the light seeping into the dark den. "Hunting? Can I come? Are we going hunting??" she asked excitedly bouncing around Leopardsong with a whole lot of energy for a cat who had just woken up.

Quail'kit immediately stopped what she was doing and attempted compose herself before sitting down and trying not to squirm or be overwhelming. "oh um, sorry. I meant to say, am I allowed to come too?" she asked politely this time. She's had cats tell her that she could be a overwhelming when she was hyper or excited, and she's been scolded before for not being polite. She was trying to fix that now.

She then noticed Vinekit who was sitting alert waiting for Leopardsong's response aswell and smiled at him, nudging the tom in greeting. "oh uh, Good morning" she added, greeting the both of them politely. While attempting to neaten her fur.
|[TAGS]|
-Leopardsong @Moonraven
-Vinekit @Tallstar

__________________________________________________ _