View Single Post
Old April 23rd, 2024, 11:16 AM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming
Default Re: WindClan Outsider Joining

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post

"Well, if your certain then I welcome you to WindClan as Lilaclight. You'll join the nursery with the rest of the queens and kits live, but once your kits reach six moons and are out of the nursery, you will start your training within the clan alongside them. You will have to learn how to hunt, fight, and of our borders to remain within the clan. If you do not, your kits will remain in the clan and you will be tossed out." She warned. Lilaclight could learn the basics well spending time in the nursery. "Come along, let's get you settled." Twilightstar urged leading the way to camp.

[Done, go ahead and submit her]

"Your in the right place." Twilightstar commented to the unknown she-cat. "This is WindClan, but I can tell you that trespassing is not the way to go about getting into the clan." She hissed. Twilightstar would never understand why outsiders ignored the scent line. It was there for a very good reason.

"I'm sorry to hear that you have nowhere to go. However, that doesn't mean I'm going to take you into WindClan. I'm not seeing much of a reason to bring you into the clan at all."

Help? What help did the clans need from an outsider? Twilightstar gave the cat a puzzled look, but and frowned at the insinuation that any of the clans needed help from outsiders. "Even though I'm interested in the fact that you at least attempted learn something about us, we have no need for knowledge on twolegs, at least not WindClan. We're rarely if ever have to deal with them." Something she was thankful for.

Twilightstar cocked her head at the response she obtained. Hawkfly? It wasn't a cat she was aware of, WindClan's had too many cats by the name of Hawk for her to come up with a solid answer.

"So you came here after hearing about the clans and want to join, that's it?" Twilightstar meowed frowning. "That's not a good reason for me to even contemplate letting you join. If you want to go play clan, try sticking your nose into one of the other clans."

Well, it was great to see that the kit was unharmed and unruffled by nearly losing her life. It was not one of WindClan's kits and didn't smell anything like the other clans. The leader blinked her single eye after the kit announced that the territory belonged to her and gave her a name. Auburn, weird name, definitely not clan then. The kit was very energetic, in one place for one second and a different place a second later.

Twilightstar sighed softly and padded towards the kit as she began messing with the dead owl. "Auburn," She called hoping to catch the kitten's attention for more than two seconds.

"My name is Twilightstar, I'm here because I live here and was patrolling my territory when I noticed the owl circling. You're lucky that I was around otherwise you would have become owl food." She kept her tone gentle but stern. She was aware the kit seemed to think this was all fun and games, but it was anything but that.

"You're in WindClan's territory, big, bad, birds like that owl are seen frequently around here. You should not be wandering out here by yourself, it's dangerous." It was hard to tell what was going on in the kit's head, she seemed like one of the kits who's thoughts were all over the place.

"Where are you parents?" She asked concerningly. "You could have got hurt very badly, someone should be watching over you."  

Her ears perked as she heard the cat along the border began meowing.
Twilightstar doesn't recall advertising for every cat without a home to come to WindClan. Twilightstar walks closer to the border and stops a few tail lengths from it to observe that cat ahead of her. The molly was smart enough to not cross into the border, wasn't much but it was a better start to those who ignored it.

"Hello, Aragon, I'm Twilightstar. I've no clue who Tudor is, and although I'm sorry that you've been kicked out his den, however, I don't see any reason that should bring you to WindClan. If you merely looking for a new place to leave, there are other loners and rogues you could live with, or I'm sure some twoleg wouldn't mind taking you in."She told her. Twilightstar wasn't running a charity, there were many other places this cat could live that didn't involve the clans.

Wonderful, a new kittypet. Twilightstar sighed as she crossed the territory and made her way towards the fresh scent blowing in her face. The reek of twoleg worsen the closer she got to the cat. Spotting the pale golden she-cat sitting on her rump, complaining. She looked to be around the age of an apprentice.

"I can tell you that here is not where you should be." Twilightstar meowed, closing the distance between herself and the kittypet from behind. "You are trespassing kittypet, I'm going to ask you once kindly to leave." The scarred leader blinked her eye and lashed her tail. Twilightstar wasn't hostile yet. That could change quickly if the kittypet didn't get out of her territory.

"Well, that and there's been some pretty vicious rat problem in the outskirts near where i live, and I have no clue how I'm supposed to get rid of 'em. Especially since they're really fierce and almost bit off another cat's ear. I.. also kinda wanna find a way to restart my life so I don't deal with the torture of how scarce the food in the outskirts can be." Pixel gently meowed, his personality slightly faltering to a more nervous side.

Aragon then softly lowered her head. "He could be looking for me, to try and kill me. And out of all honesty- a group of others are working for Tudor to kill off the only 3 of his mates that are still alive." Her voice slightly broke at the thought.

Last edited by Goopysharkboi; April 23rd, 2024 at 11:19 AM.