Old April 23rd, 2024, 03:40 AM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Bump Policy: Any time hehe
My Mood: Blah

Default Re: Rugged Range

Garlic Feather
Purrks; Just a scratch| Beefed up tier 2|
He-Him { River Clan } Warrior

GarlicFeathers thoughts weren’t fixed on how he was meant to be teaching ToadPaw verbally about the surroundings or how this was a far patch of territory or anything else, no no it was fixed on something that had occurred moons ago. Getting stuck out here had been GarlicFeathers nightmare and he could remember every part of it just being near here, and it wasn’t just that this place left a sour taste in his mouth it was that getting stuck in the first place had been a bitter wake up call showing him how easy it was to get trapped far away from camp had there been any disasters. He’d chosen to come here first to get it over and done with, out of his way and never again. He was more than thankful for the lack of being sent on a patrol here, and if anything he should be thanking those setting them for letting him get so lucky with avoiding rugged range like a disease. Blinking GarlicFeather came to a slow realisation he had simply stood around for a moment or two before shaking away his thoughts and marching on. ‘Rugged Range is very far from camp, and was claimed as RiverClan territory many many moons ago. The far travel from here to camp makes finding herbs and prey a little trickier but once you actually arrive the few cats coming all this way make for a great prey spot. As you can tell it’s a very steep area, which makes coming here less worth the work. There’s also quite a lot of areas covered mostly by trees and there’s some rocky hill things too.’ GarlicFeather was careful to not make any gestures as to not embarrass himself. He’d planned everything out of course but it wasn’t really up to him to sniff everything and familiarise and he certainly couldn’t force ToadPaw. But with the recent lack in training he had been concerned for the apprentices progress, it wasn’t as if he was slacking off and neglecting training. He was doing anything but that. ‘Once your all familiarised with the scents and feel we’ll head over to LionsBeach and then make a trip to Haven springs. Unfortunately due to the ban on going to the borders we have with other clans our tour will be cut short but I’ll be looking in to getting permission so we can finish it.’ GarlicFeather didn’t plan to break rules just because he was training ToadPaw right now, better safe than sorry.
@Katiethewolfchild lemme know if there’s any problems with this post!

Heya! If you’re interested in rping feel free to message me whenever! I’m also lf help with rping better!
All pixel art used is credited here!
Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!
Art store: here
Formerly: | The-legendary-cowstar | Spider-Cow
Hello! Sometimes I'll be a little busy or get sick or not have access to my technology/Laptop so my apologies if I forget to reply or do something!