View Single Post
Old April 23rd, 2024, 02:39 AM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Bump Policy: Any time hehe
My Mood: Blah

Default Re: Makin’ Mother proud.[F]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing View Post
@Fritter Hey! Currently I don't have any characters in ShadowClan, but for his victim I was thinking about it- or else just an enemy or friend!
Since Tickkit is raised a cannibal, does the whole clan knows? If that kit of mine was one of the social butterfly that tried to befriend Tickkit with no use (maybe the wrong buttons were pushed) that made him dislike her? Then if his cannibalism was kept a secret all the time, and that my kit found out, perhaps she was frightened and would threaten to spread it out due to fear? Or maybe just something that made Tickkit unhappy about her.
Heya! Tick Kit being a cannibal is gonna be kept a secret since it would also expose his sister and mother’s cannibal life as well! And for now no one knows, and if your kit threatened to out tick kit he wouldn’t be as frightened of others finding out (since he thinks it’s right) as his mother finding out someone threatened to do so, but with the wrong buttons were pushed and instead of becoming friends TickKit hated her sounds good to me! (Lemme know if any of this doesn't make sense!)

Heya! If you’re interested in rping feel free to message me whenever! I’m also lf help with rping better!
All pixel art used is credited here!
Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!
Art store: here
Formerly: | The-legendary-cowstar | Spider-Cow
Hello! Sometimes I'll be a little busy or get sick or not have access to my technology/Laptop so my apologies if I forget to reply or do something!