Old April 22nd, 2024, 11:31 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: Former titans and going into shock [p]

[Blazingstar]
Former Leader of WindClan
​No Purrks

A booming laugh escaped Blazingstar at the warrior's reaction to the news. He'd release Crowtooth from his fluffy grasps. Surely Firestorm would've gone around screaming about her new-found family! Perhaps it was still too new of news for her to go blabbering about to just anyone, though. Cats might get jealous, right? Still, the ginger tom was elated with the idea of tiny kits running about the clearing. He had to stop in and visit them occasionally, show them ol' gramps was still around and watching -- maybe even teach them how to cause some mayhem.

"Maybe she was just trying to test me, never know with that one. She's my kin after all. Gotta be spontaneous and exciting every day!" Blazingstar boasted, confirming any doubts Crowtooth might've had about their relationships. "Speaking of, keep an eye on her for me. I can't watch everyone every day. I try, but there's been a lot of dream walking lately, I can't keep up sometimes," the tom's voice was loud and friendly, echoing a similar tone Firestorm held within the clan. There was no questioning it now.

"Anyways, pal, I need to ask you before we run outta time," As their conversation drew on, his grammar was becoming more casual as if they were friends. Perhaps the could be? Just held within the dream realm instead. "Is there anything you need from me?" Honestly, this was the entire point of the dream, but Blazingstar couldn't help but dig for the drama of the living realm.

@Rani

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL