View Single Post
Old April 22nd, 2024, 11:13 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Good ol mud wraslin [P]

REDHAWK
she/they | thunderclan warrior | 29 moons

The giggle-snorts that came from the warrior had Redhawk's heart fluttering in a way that she hadn't ever really experienced. She'd had crushes as an apprentice, sure, but this felt different. She continued to grin stupidly, widely, as Mudhound continued to laugh and wiggle. Even trying to talk proved difficult as it was broken up into the most beautiful laughter she'd ever heard in her life.

"Oh y-yeah?" Redhawk mused, then proceeded to poke at the same spots again, this time with the intent to draw out those same laughs. Mud was everywhere - on her flank, dripping down past her eyes, stuck across her nose. But none of that really bothered her as she let out another laugh. Somewhere in between the laughing and wiggling, the russet-furred she-cat managed to slip out of Mudhound's grasp and land squarely in the mud puddle. "We're sss-so muddy!" she squealed in joy, slamming her paws down into it and glancing to the side at her friend. "I t-think I know w-where your name c-c-comes from now!"

[ Mudhound - @Rani - WE'RE GONNA PRETEND THIS ISN'T TWO MONTHS LATE ;w; ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |