Old April 22nd, 2024, 09:13 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

[Hawkbite]
Enforcer Commander
Shadow Fiend | Agatha Kitty

Just before Sharpfrost got her claws on Boulderclaw, Brownpaw shot into the mix. Lynxshade seemed to be on top of it, but Hawkbite shot his apprentice a harsh glare, stepping off Boulderclaw long enough to shove the apprentice out of the way. In that single -- almost -- mistake, Boulderclaw was withering free.

Then, Sharpfrost put an end to the warrior. Before anything could happen. Before Brownpaw might've been responsible for the attack of another clanmate. Before Hawkbite would take the fall of yet another mistake. While he appreciated Lynxshade's interception, he couldn't let Brownpaw walk without saying something. He might even be nicer to her than Dawnstar would.

"Brownpaw," Hawkbite barked, demanding his apprentice's attention. "This pathetic cat attacked his clanmate and slandered our leader. Dawnstar ordered his death and as warriors beneath her, we will do as we're told," Hawkbite warned. His tone was calm, although his eyes were blazing as he scolded her. "If you step into situations you shouldn't, again, I'll make sure you're kept as an apprentice for an extra moon without privilege to leave the camp."

With that, he shooed the apprentice away. Whether she'd go with Lynxshade to herd kittens away or go throw a fit, he didn't care. He had a body to get rid of now.

With a distasteful glare at the dead cat, he looked up towards Dawnstar then to Sharpfrost. "We'll dispose of the body as instructed," Hawkbite assured, gesturing for Sharpfrost to assist.

@Undertaker - Dawnstar | @Wingnettle - Lynxshade | @zozelen - Brownpaw | @Willie Warf - Sharpfrost

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL