Old April 22nd, 2024, 01:07 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default answering the call [lionheart search event - warriors only!]

Event [#event]

DUSKLION
she/her | riverclan's head lionheart | 27 moons

Well with Mists promotion and the demotion of Springburst, Dusklion found herself with only two Lionhearts on the team. It was... frustrating, to say the least. Whether through promotion or slacking off the once revered team named after the great Lionstorm himself was now nothing more than a whimper. Dusk wanted to build it back up, make it great again. She wanted to make the stars proud, wanted them to know that their names weren't forgotten, nor what they had left behind.

So the dark tabby glanced around camp, taking note that most of the Clan's warriors were here right now. No patrols, no urgent tasks that needed tending to. A great time to do this, and clear out the space she'd found near the edge of the territory. Whether they would keep it as part of RiverClan's territory had yet to be seen - that would be up to her brother and whoever he ended up choosing as his deputy. But for now it would serve the purpose that Dusk had in mind to evaluate for future Lionheart candidates.

"Warriors of RiverClan! Listen up. Between Mists' gettin' promoted, 'n the slackin' of others, I've only got two Lionhearts with me to help watch the Clan. This used to be a once great team, revered and respected. I'd like to earn that again, which starts with bulkin' out the team more. To do that, I need to know which of you have what it takes." She gave a lash of her tail, a grin tugging at her maw. She wondered who out of the group would stand out today, and who's name she could bring to Fades and Mists for consideration.

"On the outskirts of our territory, just slightly over the border, I've come across what looks like a run-down twoleg den. Whoever thinks they've got what it takes to become a Lionheart, you'll be followin' me to check it out. Once we get there, I'll explain the tasks I've got prepared for you." She had made sure to check this place out, making sure it was clear of any intruders. Well, cat intruders that was. "And, per Fades' orders, no 'paws. Sorry." It was something her brother and her seemed to agree on; no more promoting apprentice's into this rank. It required hard work and dedication, and 'paws at least in her mind needed to focus on their training instead.

With a wave of her tail the small head Lionheart started at a fast trot towards the entrance of camp, ducking underneath and heading into the territory, with hopefully at least a few warriors in tow.

LIONHEART SEARCH EVENT:
This event is open to all warriors of RiverClan. Dusklion is looking to fill out the Lionheart team more and get it back up to where it used to be. In order to do that, she wants to test the warriors of the Clan and see who has what it takes to earn the rank. If you are mentioned here, it is because you roleplay a RiverClan warrior!

Things to note:
- Please only make one post in between each event post; this ensures that things don't get too chaotic or move too fast.
- If you are not interested in being considered for a Lionheart rank, you don't need to participate. Those that do participate will be considered.
- Warriors only; per Fadingsun, no apprentices will be allowed to be given the Lionheart rank.

To participate:
Simply post your character following Dusklion out of camp and through the territory; my next post to give event instructions will be on the evening of 4/25! After that, only the cats who have responded to the first call will be mentioned/be allowed to participate

PLEASE DO NOT MENTION OR QUOTE ME HERE - THANK YOU!

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |

Last edited by taillow; April 22nd, 2024 at 03:09 PM.