Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: April Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritedWarrior View Post
Crowpaw
Purrks: Heightened Perception and Agatha Kitty
@taillow

It had been a long time since he had been to a Gathering. His history with such events weren't... great, often ending with him being an emotional mess. This time was no different, though it had a few more components. RiverClan did not show, and apparently it wasn't the first time they had skipped. Crowpaw's heart shattered into multiple pieces and his head began to ache with the pain of unable to keep his promise. Part of the young tabby wanted to blame Sweetsong, but he really couldn't. She had made the same promise to him, but she was not RiverClan's leader so there was no way for her to keep her word.

He looked down at his paws, repeatedly telling himself to not drop any of the tears that flooded the edges of his eyes. Crowpaw was 21 moons old now, there was no way he would be emotional yet again at a Gathering. Regardless of his age, though, he was still an apprentice of ThunderClan and was expected to follow the rules set out in front of him and all the other apprentices. Immediately, he began to seek out his mentor. If he couldn't get out of the Gathering alone he'd drag his mentor along (that's if she was free, of course).

While Bumblestar spoke her announcements, the young tabby tom rose to his feet and maneuvered through the crowd in hopes of finding his mentor. Once he spotted her familiar pelt, he held his head high and walked straight to her. He released a few silent tears and looked around, buying himself time to talk to his mentor. "Um... R-redhawk? D-do... d'you mind if- if you take me back to c-camp?" His eyes met hers and reflected the stars in the night sky above. "I..." his voice was reduced down to a whisper. "I- I don't... f-feel comfortable being here a-at the Gathering."

REDHAWK
she/they | thunderclan hornet | 32 moons | active purrks

From where she sat near the edge of the crowd, Redhawk had been attentive to the going-ons of the gathered cats. No issues really seemed to be popping up this gathering, which was good considering the ache that the hornet had started to feel. The nasty wound on her belly that she hadn't gotten treated after her fight with the ShadowClan warrior some time ago had grown into a nasty scar along her flank, but thankfully despite the achiness there didn't seem to be any other lingering affects. She supposed she had her meticulous cleaning of it to thank really.

While waiting for the last announcements, the hornet turned to look at the approaching paw steps and immediately concern furrowed her expression. Had something happened to him while she hadn't been looking?? "What's w-wrong? Did something happen?" This situation reminded her all too well of the Mapleface situation, and how because she had been distracted it had allowed for the now-dead she-cat to kill Violetfreckle.

Redhawk got to her paws now, eyes peering at Crowpaw to try and decipher what had happened to make him appear like this. Because whatever it was, the hornet would rip it apart.

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |