View Single Post
Old April 22nd, 2024, 06:55 AM
Trying to stay active!

Bump Policy: Three days
My Mood: Cool

Default Re: (- Eggpaw Battle Training -)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuspiciousMindz View Post

[Hawkbite]
Enforcer Commander
Shadow Fiend | Agatha Kitty

Well, at least Eggpaw had some sort of experience. He wasn't starting super fresh. That was a relief. Hawkbite was quiet until they got to their location, thinking on Eggpaw's words as he padded along.

"Offensive? You like attacking and not defending yourself?" Hawkbite inquired, trying to correct Eggpaw's word choice. He sat down in the middle of the clearing, facing his apprentice with an inquisitive stare. "And have you figured out if you're going to fight with more strength or more speed? A balance? If you don't know yet, that's fine with me. We can start figuring that out today," Hawkbite spoke.

Without much of a warning, Hawkbite crouched down into a mock battle stance, waving his tail behind him to signal this was the start of the training. "I need to see what you know. Attack me."

@MockingRabbit
Eggpaw
He/him - 12 - 14 Moons
"Sure."
Being the one attacking made more sense to him; that way he could assure that he was the one leading the fight vs someone who fought defensively.
So speed or strength? Eggpaw wasn't the largest cat, but strength sounded good. He shrugged. "Guess we'll find-" Hawkbite crouched, ready to attack.

Eggpaw wasted no time, and launched himself at his mentor. It was a pity that he couldn't use claws. He knew from experience that fore-head wounds bled a lot, and that would have made it look a lot more impressive.
He swung a paw at him, aiming at his mid-head/ear area, then swung with the other paw soon as he was stable enough to.

Ain't much that I know what to put 'ere...

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch